2314 N 34th St., Boise
- Sq. Ft.2,000
Immaculate home in a quiet, North End location. Old-world charm combined with modern-day comforts including open-concept floor plan, main-level master suite & laundry, tankless H2O heater & plenty of storage. Stunning kitchen w/ granite counters, pantry, breakfast bar & pro-style gas range. Beautiful natural light, gorgeous hardwood floors & an upstairs bonus room. Low-maintenance yard w/ patio, 2-car garage plus uncovered 3rd space. Sunset Park, shopping, restaurants & trails are minutes away. What a find!
- MLS® #98748366
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionBus on City Route, Fenced Fully, Garden Space, Storage Shed, Public Road, Easement, Chickens, Cul-De-Sac, Finished Driveway
- RoofComp Shingle
- ConstructionHardi Type Siding
- Date ListedOctober 22nd, 2019
- Days on Market21
- Address2314 N 34th St.
- AreaNorth Boise - 0100
- Subdivision0 Not Applicable
- Zip Code83703
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Pantry, Water Softener Own, Granite/Tile Counters
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesOne, Gas
- DistrictBoise School District #1
- MiddleNorth Jr
- Listing Office:Silvercreek Realty Group
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 4:45pm MST.