7151 Bill Burns Rd, Emmett
- Sq. Ft.2,496
Awesome View Acreage Property with Pond! Open floor Plan Home with large rooms for great living. Living room has Quadra Fire wood insert beautiful tongue and groove pine ceiling and tile flooring. Dining room with opening to outdoor patio. Master bedroom on main floor opens to outdoor patio; 3rd bedroom is a loft style room opening to large upper deck. Large mudroom with lots of storage. Fully fenced pasture with horse shed. For the small hobby farmer chicken coop/barn/storage. Country Living At Its Best!
- MLS® #98745284
- Square Footage2,496
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family w/ Acreage
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Detached
- Lot DescriptionBarn, Fenced Fully, Garden Space, Horses, Irrigation Available, R.V. Parking, View, Storage Shed, Public Road, Chickens, Shop with Electricity
- Date ListedSeptember 21st, 2019
- Days on Market32
- Address7151 Bill Burns Rd
- AreaEmmett-Gem County - 1550
- Subdivision0 Not Applicable
- Zip Code83617
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Pantry, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air, Propane
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesOne, Wood Stove
- DistrictEmmett Independent District #221
- ElementaryShadow Butte
- MiddleEmmett Jr. High
- Listing Office:Evans Realty, L.l.c.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 9:15am MDT.