815 E Warm Springs Ave, Boise
- Sq. Ft.3,865
A notable Warm Springs estate, the Brandt House is celebrated for its long history, distinctive architectural design & magical park-like setting. On the National Register of Historic Places, the home's design was inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright's iconic Prairie style, displayed in the dramatic overhanging eaves, Art Deco elements & beautiful corner windows. As a founding member of the Idaho Botanical Garden, the current steward ensured the property would be a private sanctuary & hallmark of botanical wonder.
- MLS® #98744352
- Square Footage3,865
- Year Built1915
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- Lot DescriptionGarden Space, Geothermal Water, Shop, Sidewalks, Finished Driveway
- RoofArchitectural Style
- Date ListedSeptember 13th, 2019
- Days on Market31
- Address815 E Warm Springs Ave
- AreaNE Boise - 0200
- Subdivision0 Not Applicable
- Zip Code83712
- Interior FeaturesDisposal, Double Oven, Oven/Range Freestanding, Pantry
- CoolingCentral Air
- DistrictBoise School District #1
- MiddleNorth Jr
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Boise
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 7:15am MDT.