855 E 2700 S, Hagerman
- Sq. Ft.1,988
Attention duck hunters view property very private, 38.84 acres with beautiful South Western style home, large shop, large ponds, running water on property located in beautiful Hagerman Valley in major duck and geese fly way and a couple of miles to Snake River, wild life abound, deer, geese, ducks and more. Very well built custom home with 2 wood stoves, brick wood oven in kitchen with all the built-ins. Perfect for home or retreat. Lots of walking trails throughout the property. RV hookup. Bring offers.
- MLS® #98743884
- Square Footage1,988
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family w/ Acreage
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionFenced Part, Garden Space, Irrigation Available, R.V. Parking, Shop, Waterfront, View, Public Road
- Date ListedSeptember 10th, 2019
- Days on Market63
- Address855 E 2700 S
- AreaHagerman - 2035
- Subdivision0 Not Applicable
- Zip Code83332
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher, Microwave, Oven/Range Built-In, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesTwo, Wood Stove
- DistrictHagerman Joint District #233
- Listing Office:Silvercreek Realty Group
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 7:15pm MST.