6698 Lola Ln., Nampa
- Sq. Ft.2,406
OPEN HOUSE 9/14 1-4pm. Come home to the country and enjoy the views of the Owyhee Mountains! This acreage property has a lot to offer: fenced pasture with loafing sheds, chicken coop, dog run, storage sheds, greenhouse, garden space, fruit trees and shop with electricity. The exterior of the home was just freshly painted and the interior has been well-maintained. It has a nice open floor plan with lots of extra space upstairs. Kitchen has large granite island and oversized smooth top range.
- MLS® #98742585
- Square Footage2,406
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family w/ Acreage
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionGarden Space, Irrigation Available, R.V. Parking, View, Storage Shed, Shop with Electricity, Finished Driveway
- RoofComp Shingle
- ConstructionFrame, Wood Siding
- Date ListedAugust 29th, 2019
- Days on Market18
- Address6698 Lola Ln.
- AreaSouth Nampa (86) - 1260
- Subdivision0 Not Applicable
- Zip Code83686-9999
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven/Range Freestanding, Pantry, Island, Granite/Tile Counters
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Stove
- DistrictKuna School District #3
- ElementaryIndian Creek and Ross
- Listing Office:Home 2 Home Services, Inc.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 2:15am MDT.