289 North Elk Creek, Fairfield
- Sq. Ft.4,859
From the gigantic picture windows, you can watch the elk drift across the the snowy elk creek mountains or the clouds wisp the expansive sky. Forty acres of meticulous, fenced pasture are perfect for grazing or bird watching, in the heart of the legendary hunting zone 44. Built from hand-hewn Canadian pine, the home features clean lines, modern appliances and a soaring, open floor plan. Ideal for a year-round getaway in the heart of Idaho's stunning Big Wood River Valley.
- MLS® #98740976
- Square Footage4,859
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family w/ Acreage
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesDetached, Carport, RV Garage
- Lot DescriptionBarn, Fenced Fully, Garden Space, Horses, R.V. Parking, Public Road, Private Road, Sep. Detached Dwelling
- Date ListedAugust 14th, 2019
- Days on Market31
- Address289 North Elk Creek
- AreaN Elmore-Camas County - 1510
- Subdivision0 Not Applicable
- Zip Code83327
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven/Range Built-In, Island
- HeatingForced Air, Propane
- CoolingCentral Air
- DistrictCamas County District #121
- ElementaryCamas Co.
- MiddleCamas JR High
- HighCamas County
- Listing Office:208 Real Estate, Llc - Twin Falls
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 2:15am MDT.