3481 E. 4058 N., Kimberly
- Sq. Ft.2,855
The wait is over! Find your own little paradise nestled next to the Snake River Canyon and surrounded by all the beauty that Idaho has to offer, including being just minutes from our famous Twin Falls' namesake; the Twin Falls Dam. Sit on your back porch and watch the wildlife, stroll down to the Falls, take in the fresh air, and enjoy the peace & quiet in this beautiful 4 bed / 3 bath on 2.5 acres situated near the canyon rim and a just short distance from Twin or Kimberly. Yes, you CAN have it all!
- MLS® #98732009
- Square Footage2,855
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family w/ Acreage
- StatusPrice Change
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- Lot DescriptionGarden Space, R.V. Parking, View, Chickens
- RoofComp Shingle
- ConstructionFrame, Vinyl/Metal Siding, Stone, Foundation - Crawl Space
- Date ListedJune 4th, 2019
- Days on Market14
- Address3481 E. 4058 N.
- AreaKimberly-Hansen-Murtaugh - 2025
- SubdivisionPrescott Acres
- CountyTwin Falls
- Zip Code83341
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Pantry, Water Softener Own, Island
- HeatingForced Air, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- DistrictKimberly School District #414
- Listing Office:Equity Northwest Real Estate - Southern Idaho
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 8:52pm MDT.