21010 Highway 75, Stanley
- Sq. Ft.1,198
Bring your horses and ride out in the Sawtooth National Forest Area (SNRA) from your front door! Perfect setting for hunting, fishing, rafting and riding with the Salmon River across the road, a boat launch just blocks away, and bordering some of the the most beautiful pristine wilderness area in Idaho. House includes furnishings and appliances, private well, front porch, deck, dog run and garden. The barn has a horseshoe area, shop area and new roof. Full fencing including two pastures and two corrals.
- MLS® #98722694
- Square Footage1,198
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeRecreational Land w/ Home
- Interior FeaturesMicrowave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Wood
- FireplacesWood Stove
- DistrictChallis Joint School District #1
- MiddleChallis Jr Sr High School
- Listing Office:Knipe Land Company
- Address21010 Highway 75
- AreaBlaine-Custer County - 1525
- Subdivision0 Not Applicable
- Zip Code83278
- Lot DescriptionBarn, Corral, Fenced Fully, Garden Space, Horses, View, Borders Public Owned Land
- Date ListedMarch 22nd, 2019
- Days on Market215
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 9:00am MDT.