1095 N 850 E, Richfield
- Sq. Ft.1,084
Scenic ranch with panoramic views and peace and quite. Endless possibilities for this property. Perfect for livestock. Lots of wildlife including elk, deer and black bear. 2 homestead sites. Home is a fixer upper. 800' lined domestic well. 114 shares of irrigation water from Big Wood Canal Company. 1.5 acre asparagus patch. Multiple water storage ponds. Completely fenced. Two lava caves on the property. Close to Shoshone Ice caves and Sun Valley. These large parcels are hard to find.
- MLS® #98715253
- Square Footage1,084
- Interior FeaturesPantry, Other
- DistrictRichfield School District #316
- Listing Office:Idaho Farm And Home Realty
- Address1095 N 850 E
- AreaShoshone-Richfield - 2020
- Zip Code83349
- Lot DescriptionFenced Fully, Garden Space, Horses, Irrigation, R.V. Parking, Pond, Pasture, Public Road, Borders Public Owned Land
- ConstructionFrame, Vinyl/Metal Siding
- Date ListedDecember 27th, 2018
- Days on Market297
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 6:00pm MDT.