260 W Spring Street, Hagerman
- Sq. Ft.1,380
Lovely Quiet retreat in the community of Hagerman; fenced pasture, barn, great water rights from the Buckeye ditch, tall mature trees and orchard trees define this property of 1.75 acres. Home was recently renovated by owners who valued the quality of the original materials used-pine paneling in living area, a working carousel fireplace, new kitchen and bath. New storage shed and underground sprinklers. Additional contiguous 1.5 acres available.
- MLS® #98711696
- Square Footage1,380
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeSingle Family w/ Acreage
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionBarn, Corral, Fenced Part, Garden Space, Horses, Irrigation Available, R.V. Parking, Shop, Storage Shed, Chickens
- Date ListedNovember 5th, 2018
- Days on Market170
- Address260 W Spring Street
- AreaHagerman - 2035
- Subdivision0 Not Applicable
- Zip Code83332
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range Built-In, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- HeatingBaseboard, Wall, Wood
- FireplacesWood Stove
- DistrictHagerman Joint District #233
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Canyonside Realty - H
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 8:37am MDT.