19900 Market, Caldwell
Excellent farm w/corn, new irrigation well and 6 new pivots. 5 miles of new 5 strand fence. Very nice irrigation system; can be operated by one man from a smart phone. Good corrals and cattle working facilities. If replanted in grass, can run plus or minus 200 head on a year-round basis and have enough feed right on the property. There is also a 3312 s.f. unfinished home with shop & small sale barn included in the sale. Great location. Fantastic views. Good water rights.
- MLS® #98705706
- Parking Spaces6
- # of Garages6
- GaragesAttached, Carport, RV Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionBarn, Corral, Fenced Fully, Garden Space, Horses, Irrigation, R.V. Parking, Shop, Waterfront, Pasture, Private Road
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Date ListedSeptember 5th, 2018
- Days on Market342
- Address19900 Market
- AreaCanyon County Other - 1290
- Zip Code83607
- Interior FeaturesOther
- CoolingCentral Air
- DistrictNotus School District #135
- MiddleNotus Jr
- Listing Office:Smith & Coelho
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 8:00am MDT.