2925 S 1049 E, Hagerman
- Sq. Ft.2,590
This beautiful log sided home is located in the Hagerman Valley and in an area with an abundance of wildlife. The home consists of 3 bedrooms, 3 baths and large entertaining area. The loft area would easily add 2 more bedrooms. There is an adjacent home used as a rental or for guests, rent is $ 750. This home is as cute as can be. Large shop 40 x 40 with 20 x 40 extension. This all sits on 44 acres with excellent water rights. This is a real opportunity for someone.
- MLS® #98703257
- Square Footage2,590
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Detached
- Lot DescriptionFenced Partially, Garden Space, Horses, Irrigation, Shop, Pasture, Public Road, Borders Public Owned Land
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionFrame, Log
- Date ListedAugust 13th, 2018
- Days on Market254
- Address2925 S 1049 E
- AreaHagerman - 2035
- Zip Code83332
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher, Oven/Range Built-In, Pantry
- HeatingForced Air, Heat Pump, Propane
- CoolingCentral Air
- DistrictHagerman Joint District #233
- Listing Office:1000 Springs Realty
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 8:37am MDT.