150 N Soldier Rd, Fairfield
- Sq. Ft.4,500
Located in Fairfield, Soldier Creek boarders the property. Additional 12 acres & Water Shares Available. 2 separate dwellings, with individual pwr meters and common well. The primary residence is an original homestead & is 1990sq’, 3 bdrms, 2 baths. The secondary, 2200sq' with a 3 story tower, has a 360 degree view of the Prairie and Soldier Mtns, 2 baths & a bdrm at the top. The second floor has a 24’ by 40’ great room with decks on both ends. Additional bdrm and bath, utility & storage.
- MLS® #98664657
- Square Footage4,500
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family w/ Acreage
- Parking Spaces8
- # of Garages8
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAbove Ground
- Lot DescriptionBarn, Garden Space, Irrigation Available, Shop, View, Storage Shed, Public Road, Shop with Electricity
- RoofComp Shingle, Metal
- ConstructionFrame, Other
- Date ListedJuly 25th, 2017
- Days on Market722
- ZoningAg Tran
- Address150 N Soldier Rd
- AreaN Elmore-Camas County - 1510
- SubdivisionMountain Vew Addition
- Zip Code83327
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven/Range Freestanding, Pantry, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Propane, Wood
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Wood Stove
- DistrictCamas County District #121
- ElementaryCamas Co.
- MiddleCamas Co.
- HighCamas County
- Listing Office:John L Scott Boise
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IMLS does not assume any liability for missing or inaccurate data. Information provided by IMLS is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 2:45pm MDT.