Thinking of Selling Your Home without a REALTOR®?
There is a lot more to selling your home than putting a "For Sale" sign in your front yard. Beware!
For example, if you are thinking of selling your own property, how will you respond to the following questions that potential buyers will ask or that you will need to ask yourself?
- "How did you arrive at the fair market value for your property?"
- "What about financing? If I make an offer for your home, can you help with financing?"
- "How do I assess a buyer's ability to purchase my home?"
- "If a buyer makes an offer, who will draw up the paperwork?"
- "Who should pay for drawing up the contract? And in whose interest is it to draw up the contract? Do I understand the myriad details and complexities inherent in a real estate contract, and its terms and conditions?”
- "How does your home compare to others like it in your community, or to the Twin Falls Idaho real estate market altogether?"
- "Why aren't you using a realtor? Is there something wrong with the property?"
- "Since you are selling without a realtor, we can take the fee that the realtor would be entitled to right off the top, right?"
- "Are my answers to all the above questions correct?"
Before you put a "For Sale" sign in your front yard, make sure you have answered these and many other important questions to safeguard the sale of your house and your investment.
Selling your home is one of the most important financial transactions you will make in your life. Why take risks when you don't need to? The process of selling your home is a lot more complicated than selling, say, a car. Every home is different, and every homebuyer wants to offer you as little as possible. How do you determine the real market value?
The majority of homes are sold using a REALTOR®. As leading real estate professionals and Twin Falls Idaho REALTORS® with over 30 years of experience helping sellers such as yourself, it is our job to help you negotiate with all those buyers who want your property for less than it is worth.
Let us help you prepare your home for sale and market it both locally and nationally. Let us guide you through the complex paperwork and the many potential pitfalls of escrow and closing.
While a "For Sale By Owner" sign might sound like a good idea when it comes to saving REALTOR® fees, to buyers it usually means, "Try to 'steal' this one". Get the best value out of your property by letting us help you.
If you must sell your own home, at least let us give you a sense of its true market value. Tell us a bit about your home, and we'll do a quick Comparative Market Analysis and let you know what we think it is worth. We'll also give you our best ideas on how we would market your property.
Get a free Listing Presentation. You can rest easy knowing that you have a recognized real estate expert looking out for your best interests.
This is free, without obligation. We may even have a buyer waiting in the wings!
Don't price your home by yourself! It's our job to know the Twin Falls Idaho real estate market inside out. So let us help you determine the true value of your property, FREE and without obligation...